Traditional Windows, Mac, and Linux systems within your LAN need essential security to block advanced malware, control data loss and compliance risks caused by removable media, and provide safe access to critical email and web applications. McAfee Endpoint Protection Suite integrates these core functions into a single, manageable, multiplatform environment ideal for safeguarding traditional desktops that have limited exposure to Internet threats.
- General Information
- McAfee LLC
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Name
- Endpoint Protection Suite Plus 1 Year Gold Software Support
- Product Type
- Software Suite
- Product Information
- Software Main Type
- Software Sub Type
- Internet Security
- Software Name
- Endpoint Protection Suite
- Bundle Support
- 1 Year Gold Software Support
Protect your endpoints from every angle:
- Guard all Windows, Mac, and Linux endpoints against system, data, email, web, and network threats.
Speed risk management:
- Use Real Time for McAfee ePO to understand the health, configuration, and state of security defenses in moments, then target updates, changes, and installations to the systems that need them.
- You can also monitor to confirm installations as they progress.
Save time and money:
- Consolidate endpoint and data security efforts with an integrated endpoint security solution from one vendor - securing stronger protection at a lower cost.
- McAfee enables you to manage endpoint security from one centralized console and connect to other McAfee and third-party products, improving visibility and expediting response times.
Deploy quickly and easily:
- Enable increased protection without delay. The EASI installer gets your strong protection running in as few as four clicks.
- Endpoint Protection Suite is integrated with the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) platform so you can deploy and manage security using a single environment.